Monday, January 30, 2012

My First Dry Shampoo: Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo

I've used this for 2 days now, and I don't have any experience with dry shampoo, but I've read a lot of great things about this one. So much so, that it compelled me to go out to Sephora to pick it up.


Pros:
It has a citrus scent to it and the powder is white and very fine. It blends into my dark hair very well, and it definitely soaks up the oil and leaves my hair with a tiny bit more volume, though not much. It doesnt weigh my hair down, and it doesnt feel as if I have product in my hair.

Cons:
If you use too much of this, it will leave you looking like you just spent hours baking in the kitchen. Words of wisdom: Use sparingly!! A little goes a looooong way. Trust me. If you use too much, or place it on your scalp, the powder will clump together, making it look as if you have dandruff and that is so not cute. Sprinkle the powder at least an inch away from roots. As you're patting the hair, it will somehow disperse well enough to roots without you directly sprinkling the powder on to it.


Since this is my first dry shampoo, I'm not sure if other products also cause this to happen? Leave me a comment, you know of better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment