Sunday, January 29, 2012

Truly a Nerd For Make up

This passion for make up has started at least since I was 18 or so. But over the years, it's evolved into an OBSESSION. I want everything, and I somehow convince myself that I need to have it. I must get my hands on it! I google products and I watch youtube videos. I play around with my own collection, take off the make up and restart with different colors. It's crazy. And I'm addicted.

Make up brings me such joy! Ever seen me at a cosmetic store? It's ridiculous how giddy I get. Amazingly, my collection all fits into one dresser drawer. Not a whole dresser full of make-up, I'm talking about one drawer. I don't want to get out of control. It's a fine line. I must control myself.

This blog has been a long time coming. I've told my friends countless times how I will start my own blog, but until now, it's been all talk. This is my first entry of many and I hope you'll enjoy reading about my compulsive shopping habits and my list of insatiable desires.

More to come! Pinky promise :)



No comments:

Post a Comment